About four weeks ago I started a new skincare routine with ZenMed products. ZenMed is like my holistic doc meets scientist! I have used their supplements for awhile now and thought it was time to change up my skincare. You can see my past routine in earlier posts.
ZenMed recommended a line of products for my skin that target aging, acne, and dryness. I know this seems like a strange combo but, if you are in your thirties you are probably experiencing similar issues.
- Cleanse with Sensitive Facial Cleansing Gel. The botanical blend in this product smells amazing and doesn’t strip my skin. There are so many botanicals it would take forever to list them all but, here are a few: Sage, Yarrow, Balm Mint, Chamomile, Cucumber, etc.
- AHA/BHA Complex pH 3.5. This product is used to restore pH balance after cleansing and unblock pores. I also find this is making my skin look brighter and more youthful giving it a fantastic glow. This product is alcohol free!
- Oil Free Day Lotion. This product is for sensitive and troubled skin! Yes people these products do exist!! It doesn’t feel heavy under my makeup and makes my skin feel comfortable. It contains vitamins A, B5, and E!
1. Cleanse same as you would daytime.
2. Restore pH balance as you would for daytime.
3. About 2-3 times a week do this step: Renewing Serum pH 3.5. This product helps to remove dead skin to help bring out a healthy glow. Cellular turnover is key when using anti-aging products! Leave it on 5-10 minutes and then rinse off.
4. You can use your Oil-Free Day Lotion or I use a little organic argon oil to help heal and protect my skin over night.
That’s it!! That’s all I have been doing and my skin is completely clear!!
I have spent years with acne around my chin and now it’s gone folks!! These products are no joke and don’t cost millions of dollars. ZenMed has a customer for life!!