I think it will be easier to explain in the order I use them:
1. I remove my makeup with good ol’ fashion coconut oil. I love this stuff! Great of hair, dry skin, removing makeup and everything in between. I keep it in a separate container in the bathroom so I am not mixing my mascara with my food. Gross! You can find this at your local grocery store. Look for organic, cold pressed, unrefined versions.
2. I cleanse with the Blades Natural Beauty Balancing Face Wash. This stuff is so amazing! My skin glows after I cleanse instead of looking red and irritated. It smells amazing and is 100% natural. www.bladesnaturalbeauty.com
3. Then I moisturize with Josie Maran’s Argan Oil. A tiny bit goes a long way. www.qvc.com or www.sephora.com
4. On my eyes I will use the Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil. See above link for product.
5. Special Products! Every other night I will use my new favorite peel by O.R.G. Skincare called Organic Mineral Peel for the face. This natural product is a gentle exfoliation that doesn’t cause irritation. It leaves your skin glowing. I have even started using it to prep clients skin before a makeup application to give them the glow they seek and the makeup goes on so much smoother. This stuff is truly amazing! www.orgskincare.com
6. For my occasional breakouts I use the Blades Natural Beauty Magic Powder. This I will mix with a bit of water and use as a detoxifying mask. I also use it on my daughter’s skin flare ups. It heals them overnight. I have even used it as a toothpaste. It really is magic! This is a new staple in my makeup kit as well. The creator of this line is a makeup artist and herbalist in NYC. I would so love to attend her workshops because she is doing exactly what I would love to do. She is combining natural beauty products with health and wellness. Maybe someday!! (see above for link to website)
7. At night before bed I have to put on deodorant. I sweat really bad at night. Gross I know! Well, I was getting freaked out about all the chemicals in deodorant absorbing into my skin at night while my body is trying to rejuvenate itself from the day. If you have ever tried natural deodorants you know that a good one is hard to find. I think I have tried 5 different brands and no luck. I read a lot of reviews about the one from Soapwalla and decided to give it a try. I ordered from Blades Natural Beauty as well. Now, I can finally say I have found an amazing natural deodorant!!! I love the smell of this stuff. It smells like perfume, full of lavender and peppermint and the clay properties keep me dry. I can actually say this works better than even some clinical strength ones I have tried. www.bladesnaturalbeauty.com
1. I cleanse with the Balancing Face Wash from Blades Natural Beauty. Again, I want that glowing skin before I put on my makeup for the day. I don’t want to have to add more coverage to irritated, red skin. This is definitely a winner!
2. I might do some spot treat for 10 minutes or so with the Magic Powder (see above) if I have a blemish pop up in the morning.
3. Moisturize with my tried and true ZenMed Oil Free Day Lotion. This lotion never irritates my skin and never makes me breakout. In fact, this line has cured my acne. Along with their supplements. www.zenmed.com
4. I apply the Photo Dynamic Therapy Eye Lift Lotion to my eyes. It instantly depuffs and softens fine lines. www.dermadoctor.com or www.ulta.com
4. Then I apply more Soapwalla deodorant cream! (link above in pm routine)
PS if you are wondering where my SPF is, it’s in my primer. That’s a whole other blog post!
I also want to add that I bought all this with my own money. No one has sent me these products to review. My opinions are my own. My results are awesome from this routine. I suggest if you have any kind of sensitivities to do your research and make sure the ingredients will not irritate your skin. If for any reason you do try them and they do cause a reaction discontinue use and see your dermatologist. I just wanted to share my great new finds and update you on what is working for me.