Whether you are looking to stock you pantry or your beauty cabinet here are my top 10 vegan and natural must haves I use all the time.
1. Coconut Oil-eye makeup remover, hair mask, eye cream
2. Olive Oil-eye makeup remover
3. Apple Cider Vinegar- hair conditioner
4. Lemons-anti-bacterial skin brightener
5. Baking Soda-face mask, add to shampoo for volume, bath soak, foot soak
6. Coffee Grounds- body exfoliator
7. Alcohol Free Witch Hazel-toner
8. Tea Tree Oil-blemish remedy
9. Sea Salt or Epsom Salt-bath soak
10. Castor Oil-hair rescue, hair growth or hair loss help.
1. Coconut Oil
2. Olive Oil
4. Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
5. Veggies! Fresh, canned and frozen
6. Fruit! Fresh and frozen
7. Gluten Free Organic noodles
8. Organic grains like rice and quinoa
9. Gluten Free Oats
10. Nut butters like almond and peanut
These are great lists of you are looking to detox your beauty and start into a vegan lifestyle.